We are fully GDPR compliant and as such when you email us or submit an enquiry/booking to us you acknowledge and provide your consent to our storage and use of your personal data only for the use to administer your email or enquiry/booking.
We use a third party company ‘BoothBook’ to handle our bookings and customer contact.
Immortal Events is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement and for the purposes of processing bookings.
Immortal Events may on the rare occasion change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page occasionally ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from May 15th 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information if you require the use of our services:
- contact information including email address
- address & postcode
- other information relevant to customer bookings.
What we do with the information we gather.
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with the best service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to process bookings as requested.
- We DO NOT sell your information to any third parties or other organizations.
Use of Data
We use the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
We may use a combination of 3 payment gateways to handle your payments these are Stripe, SquareUp and/or PayPal. We recommend you view their privacy policies to see how they handle your data on our behalf.
Links to other websites.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.