TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Initial Payment, Fees and Cancellation Charges
- An initial deposit payment of £75 of your total booking fee is required to secure your booking. This can be paid automatically through our online booking system, or your event date can be reserved for 7 days over the phone or via email until we receive payment by BACS. The deposit you pay to secure your event is non-refundable, and reflects the work we put into events prior to attending, and the bookings we will have missed be securing your date for you.
- The event is only guaranteed once we are in receipt of the full event details together with the deposit.
- We reserve the right to free up the date(s) should the booking confirmation form not be signed and returned within 7 days.
- The terms of this agreement do not allow for cancellation other than by mutual consent of both parties and confirmed in writing. Requests to cancel can be made at any point other than the conditions stated below. In all case's the £75 deposit will be kept as an administration fee. The deposit will not be refunded under any circumstances and does not eliminate the full cancellation fee being charged.
- Within 6 weeks prior to the event – Free Change of date (subject to availability),
- Within 4 weeks prior to the event – 50% of the agreed hire price,
- 2 weeks prior to the event – 100% of the agreed hire price.
- The balance of the total fee must be received at least 14 days prior to the event. This is payable by cash, PayPal or bank transfer. An invoice will be sent to you up to 28 days prior to your event.
- PayPal payments are to be made as gift payments so as not to incur additional fees.
- Additional fees incurred by paying via PayPal will be chargeable to the client.
Health & Safety
- It is the client’s legal responsibility to comply with and ensure that the current Health and Safety regulations are in place and any place of performance is fit for the use intended. A safe electrical supply must be provided which can cope with 1Kw of load. All outside events (Marquees / Outbuildings) must be completely dry, undercover, have a flat floor (not grass or carpet), made safe for electrical use and insulated from the ground. Please ensure that there is sufficient electrical power available for all of the service equipment and other contractors using the venue. The power socket required for the booth is a standard 13amp such as you would find in your home.
- The minimum space required is 3 Metres x 3 Metres with a head height of 2.2 metres. A minimum of one 13 amp power socket is needed within 5 metres of the set up area.
Venue Access & Location
- It is your responsibility to ensure you have provided the venues contact information, address, name, and postcode for our attendants to find you. We also require that the venue allows reasonable access for loading, and suitable parking once the booth and equipment has been unloaded. If parking for loading is restricted you will be liable for any fines that occur as a result and or time used seeking a suitable location. We cannot be held responsible for any errors or delays resulting from incorrect or missing address details.
- It is your responsibility to inform us of any circumstances that may make setting up take longer. These may include but are not exhaustive to; going upstairs, a long distance from unloading area to set-up area, restricted access. If we are not aware of these and the set-up takes longer than normal your hire period may be intruded into.
- At least 60 minutes is required for setting up and 30 minutes to dismantle our booth equipment. Please ensure adequate and clear access to the area where the booth is to be positioned is available.
- Early setup is available if required, if you require the booth to be set up earlier an idle time charge applies.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the venue has agreed for Immortal Events to be in attendance at their venue and at the agreed time.
- The hire period will be for a set period, typically four hours, but as specified in the booking form and as agreed by both parties before. In addition this will cover the 60 - 90 minute setup time and 30 minute pack down time. Use will commence at the agreed time and finish at the agreed time in the booking form unless due to technical difficulties on our behalf, when we provide the service for the set period once rectified.
- Any delayed set up time or subsequent delayed start time due to the overrun of any prior proceedings or of situations being outside of our control will not warrant any extension of the stated finish time or any fee reduction. However, at our sole discretion and with the permission of the venue management, an extension of these performing times may be made. A fee may be charged for this and it must be paid in cash prior to the extension of time
- In the event of any damage to, loss of or theft of any equipment or materials (including props) provided by Immortal Event’s howsoever caused by any person other than an Immortal Event’s employee. The Client shall be liable to pay in full for the repair or replacement cost of the equipment and any hire of necessary equipment or materials during the replacement time. The Client will also be responsible to compensate in full for any loss of work and or bookings due to that damage, loss or theft.
- Any damages must be reported to a member of Immortal Event’s staff immediately.
- No liability is accepted for Loss of or damage to property belonging to or travelling with the members of any group. For example but not limited to; watches, jewellery, cameras or clothing.
- Personal injury or death of any participants however caused unless by proven negligence of Immortal Event’s.
Termination of Hire
- The client is responsible for the conduct of any persons attending the event whether those persons are invited or not. Our staff are not responsible for controlling rowdy / aggressive / rude or drunken behaviour. We reserve the right to terminate our services should any physical / verbal abuse or intimidating actions be made to our staff, venue staff or any of those persons present at the event. In this situation the full fee will still be chargeable and no refunds will be issued.
- Immortal Event’s also retain the right to terminate a hire if they feel that any equipment or property belonging to Immortal Event’s is in danger of being damaged or has been damaged due to unruly behaviour from you. We also reserve the right to refuse guests to participate in the activities if we feel they are too unruly.
- In any instances where we feel there is a need to terminate the hire we will attempt to speak with you or the hosting venue first, if possible to try to resolve the matter before termination.
- All pictures taken will be may be used or uploaded, but not limited to; social media and a web galleries. Photos may also be used in the publicity and / or promotion of Immortal Event’s You must inform us in writing if you specifically do not wish pictures taken to be used in this way.
- It is you responsibility to make guests aware photo’s may be used as described in section 9.1.
- 10.1 We would politely request that for hire of four or more hours, that 2 x 1.5 litre unopened bottles of chilled water is supplied for our attendants comfort.
- The Client is responsible at the end of the contracted time for the collection of any property left with Immortal Photo Booths.
- In the event of circumstances out of our control such as but not limited to any illness, sudden malfunction or breakdown of any equipment, power shortages or traffic accidents we will make every effort to rectify the situation or provide an alternative booth or booth supplier. In the extremely unlikely event that we are unable to attend or if the equipment fails completely we will refund the Client for any unused time on a proportionate basis. The maximum refund will be that of any fee paid to Immortal Photo Booths. It is agreed that this is the full extent of liability to Immortal Photo Booths.
- No other persons other than Immortal Photo Booth Staff may use any of the equipment in any way other than as intended.